The following are the top posts from featured sources based on social signals.
- New online book on mobile learning -available for free download- Ignatia Webs, June 12, 2009
- iPods in Education Part 12: Customized Learning Using Apps- The Mobile Learner, June 29, 2009
- Time to Teach Students How to Bank via Cell Phone- Cell Phones in Learning, June 9, 2009
- Mobile Augmented Reality – A Brief Overview- mLearning is Good, June 25, 2009
- New Mobile Augmented Reality browser- mLearning Blog, June 20, 2009
- Opera Unite for Windows/Mac/Linux gives you immediate access to group or personal learning spaces- Ignatia Webs, June 16, 2009
- #eden09: educational shift in Japan, using ubiquitous learning by Haruo Nishinosono- Ignatia Webs, June 15, 2009
- Lessons learned on a massively multiplayer online game- Golden Swamp, June 10, 2009
- The Future of Learning- The Mobile Learner, June 7, 2009
The following are the top other items based on social signals.
- The Innovative Educator: Ideas for Enhancing Teaching and Learning with Cell Phones Even in Districts that Ban Them, June 16, 2009
- Exploring Educational Technology, June 20, 2009